“One of the most iconic Amalfi food tour, a fascinating trip inside the rustic world of the Neapolitan gold: Mrs. Mozzarella”
The tour will be structured in the following steps:
First, there will be the visit at the dairy factory where you will assist the main process of mozzarella-making; the experts involved will tell you about the mozzarella, its story, the commitment and the painstaking hours that lie behind this product which is, for the Campania region, pure gold!
After the visit, it will follow a nice mozzarella and other dairy products tasting buffet combined with a nice glass of local wine.
You will also have the opportunity to buy these products, if you like, to taste them at home!
More info about the Mozzarella Tour:
- Availability time: On tuesday morning
- Mozarella tour duration: From one to two hours depending by your special requests
- Location: The mozzarella tour will be taken place in Ciliento Area
The main facts about Mrs. Mozzarella…
- Mozzarella is a cheese, from southern Italy, traditionally made from italian buffalo milk by the pasta filata method.
- Someone argue that the mozzarella, initially produced only from buffalo milk, has origins far before the birth of Christ.
- Since 1996, the buffalo mozzarella holds a protected designation of origin, while the cow version is certified as a traditional guaranteedspecialty.
- It takes 10 liters of milk to make a pound of mozzarella.
- The original “Pizza Margherita” has mozzarella cheese among its main ingredients.
- Mozzarella has 250 Kal per 100 gr and it has a lot of protein: due to this, it is among the less fat in commerce.
- In 2015 buffalo mozzarella changes its look: it takes the black color with the addition of charcoal, which makes the product even more digestible.
Fof this Mozzarella amalfi food Tour Tour we will provide you with the best private transfer service if needed, including the experience itself:For more info feel free to contact us.
Here we offer basic information about Articles, Tours, Excursions & Tips for your italian holidays. If you want more detailed information feel free to visit our dedicated website at Amalficoastamenities.com: there you will find a great variety of touristic services for all our villas like Capri Excursions , Lemoncello Tour , Transfer Services and more.
More Useful Links:
- More italian Articles, Tours, Excursions & Tips
- Find more about us – Italian Exclusive Villas